Calvin "Cal" Hughes, serving as a Deployable Virtual Training Environment (DVTE) Analyst with Team Camp Lejeune, was recently recognized as the Mobius Employee of the Quarter for the 2nd Quarter of 2013 for...
Welcome to Mobius
Learn a bit about Mobius and what we stand for....
Mobius Industries USA was formed in 2005 by its Owner and President, Jeff Balentine. Here at Mobius, we have achieved great success and take pride in our "Shared Values": Earning Customer Loyalty, Teamwork, Integrity, and Respect. These Shared Values are simple but highly effective and are the cornerstone of our company. Adhering to these Shared Values has launched us squarely on top of the competition in the market. The simultaneous use of our Shared Values, sound leadership, and experience continues to be the hallmark of our success. We understand that the entire team is what gives us the strength, knowledge, balance and motivation to continuously expand our value to the client. Mobius is proud of its controlled and rapid growth since it was established, increasing from five employees to nearly 250 employees worldwide. This managed growth is very exciting to us and we remain focused on healthy expansion in the future.
Mobius is a Registered Small Business Administration 8a Certified, Small Disadvantaged Business, and Veteran-Owned company. Our expertise is in:
- Premier US military training
- Battlefield simulation support
- After-action review and analysis
- Information Technology (IT) network and systems development
- "Cradle to Grave" government property control and procurement
- Support services for government-related agencies
- Complete functional and subject-matter expertise for commercial, manufacturing and service-related companies
- Infrastructure support to non-profit organizations.
Mobius links military discipline with business fundamentals to deliver the best imaginable contract performance at the lowest imaginable cost.